Favourite meal of the day fo-sho. Poachies, kale + broccoli w tumeric cummin chilli oil + @rawsisterhood sauerkraut ...
I'm talking living probiotics, hormone-balancing eggy goodness, healthy fats and ALL the greens! WIN WIN WIN.
- 1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil or ghee (or both)
- Two free range, organic eggs
- 1 thumb fresh grated or powdered turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 Fresh Chilli
- 1-2 anchovies
- Sauerkraut - Raw Sisterhood
1. Lightly fry turmeric, cumin, anchovies, chilli on low heat for 2 mins
2. Add broccoli and sauté for a further 2-3 mins
3. While broccoli is cooking poach two eggs
4. Add kale to broccoli until wilted
5. Serve with sauerkraut and chilli flakes