Ere Perez Rice Powder Bronzer + Blush
WHY I LOVE THESE NATURAL PRESSED POWDERS
- They are made with natural, non-toxic ingredients including non gmo rice powder - plus they also provide a natural SPF of 15+
- The texture is silky smooth for easy application that blends naturally into the skin
- They are highly pigmented, so you can use sparingly (meaning they will last a long time!)
- All compacts come in DUO’s, so you can chose the colour best suited to your skin tone whilst changing seasons! Its like getting 2 for 1!?
- Below Cheek Bones/ Contour - Apply darker shade of matte bronzer (finger width) underneath cheek-bone to create definition
- Forehead - apply lightly to top of forehead where sun would normally tan
- Jaw Line – apply along jawline to create the illusion of a more defined “feminine” facial structure
- All over – depending on the bronzed look you are aiming to create, you can lightly apply over entire face for a radiant SUNKISSED look. Be careful to only apply very lightly and evenly using a big kabuki or blush brush and DO NOT use the shimmer bronzer for this style of application.
- Apply on apples of cheeks for a healthy rosy glow!
- EYESHADOW - Remember you can also apply bronzer and blush to your eyelids as an eye shadow! I often use bronzer along the socket line of of the eyes!
- LIPSTAIN - If you forget your lipstick when you head out, you can use your blush as a lip-stain! Just add a touch of lip balm over the top and Voillla!
For more info on Ere Perez Cosmetics - please check out their website here ERE PEREZ
Shop Ere Perez online at Beautiful Because