Beauties, its my absolute pleasure to introduce you to, Flora Remedia, an incredible natural beauty brand I've discovered that is absolutely delishhh on SO MANY LEVELS!
Flora Remedia has created the most beautiful blends of natural perfumes and skin care that is toxin free, natural and vegan friendly! Oh and let me tell you - everything in the range SMELLS UTTERLY DIVINE.. LIKE "GLOWING-GODDESS-BEAUTIFUL-DIVINE". Its official. I'm A HUGE FAN! Here's why....
NATURAL BEAUTY FOR YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL
"It’s our aim to enrich lives by offering transformative natural beauty elixirs, containing effective ingredients which not only make you look your best, but also help you feel your best.
We know that lasting, real beauty is not just physical. It encompasses your happiness, and we have found plant based ingredients, essential oils and flower essences which make you feel your best.
It’s about looking after yourself; MIND, BODY and SOUL. These ingredients we have chosen are some of the most beneficial and innovative available. Our transformative products are natural, vegan friendly and not tested on animals."
What are Flower Essences?
- Flower essences are the result of drying a particular flower, diluting in water and leaving in the sun before straining and leaving behind a tincture that contains the beneficial properties of that flower – pretty cool right?!
- These essences can support emotional and physical wellbeing
- They also smell amazing because there are no synthetic scents involved- purely the natural scent from flowers such as Willow, Honeysuckle, and Star of Bethlehem
Why Essential Oils are the BEST Perfume:
- Essential oils are taken directly from certain plants for their beneficial properties which can support physical and emotional health
- Using essential oils topically means these beneficial qualities can be absorbed into the bloodstream
- Our limbic system (responsible for emotion, learning and memories) is affected by scent which is why using essential oils on the skin can really help us to feel our best!
For more info check out Flora Remedia and their blog which has a whole lot of information about flower essences and essential oil benefits.
“To me, self care doesn't just mean eating right and exercising it means taking care of how you feel and giving your self a bit of natural TLC. Nature is an incredible healer and I've made it my mission to reduce the separation that humans have created between ourselves and the natural world.” - Founder of Flora Remedia Maddy Dixon
SOME OF MY CURRENT FAVOURITES...
This beautiful and feminine scent, as the name suggests, is to soothe and calm. It uses the essences of White Chestnut, Elm, Beech and Holly flowers and rose geranium essential oil.
White Chestnut – great support if you are dealing with worrying thoughts or needing to calm the mind
Elm – Works to reduce feelings of being overwhelmed
Rose Geranium Oil – can have a balancing effect on the nervous system
Let go is an earthy, floral scent to help break old cycles of thinking and to support moving forward and centering. It uses the essences of Willow, Honeysuckle and Star of Bethlehem flowers alongside Geranium, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Honeysuckle – can alleviate mental stress and supports calmness
Patchouli – has a grounding and balancing effect on the body
Ylang Ylang – can be used to promote a positive and lifted mood
Immunity is a refreshing scent to cleanse and protect the body from bacteria. It uses Star of Bethlehem, Willow, Crab Apple and Impatiens flower essences alongside Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Cajeput and Peppermint essential oils.
Star of Bethlehem – this flower essence can offer comfort which is why this perfume is a travel favourite!
Cajeput – a close relative of teatree, this essential oil is a decongestant, is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti viral and anti-inflammatory so will help protect your body against any nasties that are about.
Eucalyptus – promotes respiratory health as well as having a calming effect on the mind and body
SPECIAL TREAT FOR MY BEAUTIES!
Use the code depths+flora for 10% off everything at www.floraremedia.com