THE BEST SKINCARE ON THE MARKET - OIL BLENDS
I recently wrote a post here on our favourite singular "base" oils and their uses (coconut, jojoba, rosehip and few more), but if you're really wanting to up-the-anti in the skincare department, nothing will beat using nourishing oil blends!
Using an oil blend means you will be getting the maximum antioxidant and vitamin rich skin care possible! So let me introduce you to some of my trialled and tested favourites...
1. Edible Beauty Serum
The Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum from Edible Beauty contains key ingredients to improve the skins complexion and boost hydration levels.
- Contains botanical ingredients that are "edible"
- Especially formulated to plump the skins texture
- Offers high quality antioxidant protection
- Hyaluronic acid - helps to retain moisture levels
- Kakadu plum extract - rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
- White tea - deeply nourishes
RRP: $72 for 30mL
2. The Beauty Chef Serum
- Certified organic oils that use a unique Bio-synergistic blending process
- Provides a powerful amount of antioxidant protection
- Sea buckthorn berry - high in vitamin A and antioxidants
- Raspberry seed oil - rich in fatty acids and vitamin E
- Tomato fruit - rich in carotenoids and vitamin A
RRP: $69.95 for 25mL
3. Mukti Antioxidant Face Oil
The Mukti Antioxidant Face Oil is a blend of nourishing overnight treatment oil renowned for restoring moisture to the skin and increasing the skins elasticity.
- Contains omegas 3-6-9 to assist in collagen production
- Good for removing eye makeup
- Antioxidant-rich to protect the skin from the UV rays
- Jojoba oil - gentle and soothing for all skin types
- Pomegrante - high in antioxidants
- Chia - rich in omega 3
- Kakadu Plum - improves skin texture and protects the skin from UV damage
RRP: $69.95 for 25mL
4. Vanessa Megan Rosehip Revitalising Face Oil
The Vanessa Megan Rosehip Revitalising Face Oil combines a base of organic rosehip, as well as selected essential oils including lemongrass, rosemary and velvetier.
- May improve skin tone, fine lines, scars and stretch marks
- Absorbs into the skin really well
- Skin looks dewy and nourished
- Rosehip oil - rich in vitamin C and fatty acids
- Lemongrass - refreshing scent and may reduce pore size
- Rosemary - antioxidants and acts as a natural preservative
- Velvetier - may even skin tone
RRP: $29.95 for 30mL
5. Weleda Almond Face Oil
Weleda Almond Face Oil is really fantastic if you have sensitive skin and want to use a no-fuss, lightweight and moisturising oil.
- Lightweight almond oil to deeply hydrate
- Good for all skin types
- Perfect as an eye makeup remover
- Almond oil - soothing and lightweight
- Plum kernal oil - restorative for the skin
- Blackthorn oil - good antioxidant potential
RRP: $26.95 for 50mL
6. People For Plants Face Oil
The People for Plants Argan, Pomegrante, Milk Thistle Organic Face Oil is a unique, lightweight combination of 8 different oils.
- Packed with fatty acids, antioxidants and has a high vitamin E content
- Super nourishing for dry and dehydrated
- Lightweight and absorbs easily
- Argan oil - deeply hydrates
- Milk thistle - soothing and moisturising
- Pomegrante - helps to stimulate collagen
$29.95 for 20mL
FIND AT peopleforplants.com.au
7. Madara Face Oil
The Madara Soothing Hydrating Facial Oil combines 8 unique superseed oils.
- Certified organic luxury oils
- Rich in omegas 3-6 and antioxidants
- A dry oil that absorbs really easily and doesn't look "greasy"
- Avocado oil - high in vitamin E and fatty acids
- Blackcurrant and cranberry seed oils - rich in antioxidants to protect the skin
- Evening primrose oil - deeply hydrating and nourishing
RRP: $75 for 30mL