THE MAGIC OF ESSENTIAL OILS AND FLOWER INFUSED PERFUME
Essential oils are seriously OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. These ‘environmental essences’, as our favourite Hanako Therapies describes them, can help with emotional support, digestion, stress, hormonal balancing, concentration, productivity, inspiration- you name it! This is because essential oils used on the skin are absorbed straight into the blood stream, which is where all the magic happens! Not only do essential oils and flower infused perfume smell amazing as a healthy alternative to mainstream toxic perfume, they can also do amazing things for your physiological, emotional and spiritual health.
Crystal Infused Water?
Hanako Therapies use only crystal infused water in their blends which can promote well being for the mind, body and soul! Crystal infusion transfers the high vibration charge of crystals to water. When then sprayed on the body, this crystal energised water can positively impact your mental state, physical health and can offer emotional and physiological support for the body.
The Importance of Mantra
Hanako Therapies use Mantra to ensure all of their products are energetically lifted and high vibration. The way this works is by repeating uplifting, elevating words that relate to the benefits of the essential oils being used throughout the making of the product. Research shows that the sound vibration of positive words can change the molecular structure of water (Have a read HERE and HERE) ! Crazy huh!
Essential Oil Benefits
Essential oils can benefit the mind, body and soul in many ways with each one offering unique healing benefits!
- Applying essential oils topically mean the benefits of essential oils can be absorbed straight into the bloodstream where they can get to work.
- Using essential oil sprays and flower infused perfumes mean the essential oils used, are inhaled. This allows the essential oils to travel into the lungs and bloodstream.
- Our limbic system (responsible for emotion, learning and memories) can be profoundly affected by scent and essential oils. This is why essential oils can offer powerful support emotionally, in overcoming stress and even for hormonal imbalances.
- A study by Bangkok's Chulalongkorn University found that inhaling rosemary essential oil can stimulate brain wave activity, autonomic nervous system responses and mood states!
- Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes molecules which are molecules that can penetrate the blood-brain barrier and stimulate the limbic system which is the part of the brain responsible for memory and emotions.
- A study by the University of Miami in 1999 tested 40 adult's simple computer math test results before and after three minute aromatherapy using lavender and rosemary essential oils. It was found that lavender increased drowsiness, reduced depressed mood and left participants feeling more relaxed with a faster and more accurate test results.
- Fore more have a look at THIS great resource for research behind the positive impact essential oils can have!
Hanako Therapies’ essential oils and flower infused perfumes are a serious favourite here at Depths of Beauty. Using the beneficial properties of essential oils, crystals and flower essences Rachel and Jeff have created absolutely beautiful therapeutic products to promote wellbeing and as a natural alternative to synthetic and chemical laden perfumes on the market.
FIND HERE ...