THE MAGIC OF MATCHA
Matcha green tea, matcha lattes, matcha maiden?! But what is Matcha? And why is every talking about it?
Matcha is simply green tea leaves in a powder form! The difference here though is that matcha offers the nutritional benefits of green tea, in a much more concentrated way, with increased chlorophyll and amino acid profile! Matcha has 10 TIMES the nutritional benefits of green tea! That’s right! This is one superfood you NEED to know about!
Matcha Green Tea can leave you with…
· Improved mental function and focus
· Increased energy
· Faster and more efficient metabolism
· Improved immunity
· Clear and youthful skin due its powerful antioxidants
Our Favourite Matcha!
Matcha Maiden Matcha Green Tea Powder
Matcha Maiden are our FAVES when it comes to Matcha Green tea Powder! Certified organic and rich in antioxidant and nutritional goodies this is such an easy one to use! Simply add a teaspoon to hot water or to your morning smoothie and your body will be firing all day!
Greene St. Juice Co. – The High Line Juice
Psstt- this is Em's DAILY MORNING Matcha order from ORCHARD ST in Bondi. It's THE BEST!
- Orchard St Immortality Herbal Elixr Blend - brahmi. *gingko. *gotu kola. *panax ginseng. *siberian ginseng. lion’s mane. rhodiola.
- Matcha Powder - description as above
- Bee Pollen - rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids and fatty acids, enzymes, carotenoids and bioflavonoids.
- On Coconut and Cashew Mylk
- MCT Oil - derived from coconut oil, provides slow releasing energy and increased cognitive function.
- Coconut Nectar - natural sweetener