HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS MAGIC SKINCARE INGREDIENT?
Green tea not only offers benefits when consumed, by the oil made from seeds of the same plant can be used topically to experience rejuvenation and to promote healing of stretch marks and scars! To find out more about what this amazing oil can do for you skin, read on!
What is Camellia?
Camellia is a plant grown in South East Asia which you might be more familiar with than you think! This is the plant that green tea comes from and it is the oil that is extracted from the seed of this plant that can create complexion magic! Japanese women have used this oil, also known as green tea seed oil, for centuries to cultivate youthful looking skin.
Japanese women have used this oil, also known as green tea seed oil, for centuries to cultivate youthful looking skin.
What are the benefits of using Camellia Oil?
- Healing! Camellia oil can help improve the appearance of stretch marks, scars and even wrinkles because it is rich in plant collagen aiding in the healing and rebuilding of skin! See our post on collagen to find out more about the benefits of collagen!
- Easily absorbed- this oil penetrates the skin and hair easily making it super moisturising and nourishing for your body
- High antioxidant profile- this means anti-aging ladies! Antioxidants prevent free radical damage keeping skin looking youthful
- Anti-inflammatory- great for anyone with sensitive skin or skin prone to redness using oils or natural makeup with this oil will keep any irritation at bay
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
Here are some of our favourite products harnessing the benefits of Camellia Oil!