Who doesn't love a peachy glow beauties? I wanted to create this radiant makeup look using beautiful pastel colours, that compliment light to medium skin tones, to show you that we CAN use colours to achieve soft natural results! With elements of nude and glam, this look is sure to make you feel like a glowing goddess! Check out my HOW TO easy steps below to recreate this look with some of my favourite certified organic products from Inika Organic.
Step 1: THE BASE
- Moisturise with 2 drops of Enriched Rosehip Oil
- Lightly apply and blend Inika Liquid Foundation to entire face, buff in circular motions using Vegan Stippling Brush for flawless application.
HOT TIP Always focus on putting product on central areas of the face and blend out towards the sides of face.
Step 2: THE CHEEKS
- Blend Inika Highlighter to cheekbones, down the centre of nose and Cupid's bow.
- Apply Inika Bronzer on cheekbones to create golden glow.
- Softly press Inika Blush Pot in Pink Petal on apples of cheeks and blend out with fingers or brush. I’m a real fan of multiple-use products such as this which can be used as a lip colour and blush.
Step 3: THE EYES
- Build Pressed Mineral Shadow Plum from “Plum and Pearl” over entire lid, up to the socket line
- Apply Pearl share on inner corner of eyes.
- Line top lash line with eyeliner pencil Black Caviar
- Coat lashes with Mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
- Complete the look by softly dabbing Inika Nude Pink Lipstick on lips to create a natural flush of colour.
- Natural Beauty/Model - Courtney Hoolahan <3
- All Natural Hair and Makeup - Emmily Banks
- Organic Makeup - Inika Organic
just so you know why we love Inika...
INIKA ORGANIC IS..