HOW TO: GLOWING SPRING SKIN
Glowing Spring Skin - naturally
...using NON TOXIC, ECO FRIENDLY BEAUTY from Beautiful Because
Spring is in the air ladies! It’s time to ditch those heavy winter hues and embrace warms golds and creamy neutral tones. I recently caught up with fashion blogger, Sophie Raper, from Astrid & Atticus to create this minimal makeup look, using some of my favourite all natural beauty brands. Here’s how you can recreate the look!
Step 1: THE BASE
- Apply Rose Water cleanser to entire face with cotton pad.
- Moisturise with Antipodes Vanilla Pod Day Cream.
- Lightly apply and blend Ere Perez Oatmilk Foundation in “Medium” to entire face, buff in circular motions using Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush for flawless application. Always focus on putting product on central areas of the face and blend out towards the sides of face.
Step 2: THE CHEEKS
- Blend Ere Perez Highlighter in Falling Star to cheekbones, down the centre of nose and Cupid's bow.
- Apply Ere Perez My Blush underneath cheekbones to create chiselled contour. (See review here)
- Softly press W3ll People Multi-Use Colour Stick in Creamy Dusty Rose on apples of cheeks and blend out with fingers or brush. I’m a real fan of multiple-use products such as this which can be used as a lip colour and blush.
HOT TIP: If you’re on a limited budget multi-use sticks are an absolute godsend! You can create a whole look with just a little concealer, mascara and a multi-stick for a glowing cheeks and a pop of colour on the lips.
Step 3: THE EYES
- Build Ere Perez Eyeshadow Duo “Very Important” over entire lid, including socket line, and on lower lash line as and eyeliner.
- Apply Lily Lolo Laid Bare eye palette, gold tones, on inner corner of eyes.
- Coat lashes with W3ll People Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
Step 4: THE LIPS
- Complete the look by softly dabbing W3ll People Multi-Use Colour Stick in Creamy Dusty Rose on lips to create a natural flush of colour.