We are ALL about less is more here at Depths and one of our absolute favourite natural beauty hacks is to find products that you can use for multiple purposes so that you’re buying less, wasting less and getting out the door in half the time- sounds good right?! Whether its lippy for blush, eyeliner for brows or bronzer for shadow.. we have you covered! Here are some of our go-to chameleon products...
INIKA CERTIFIED ORGANIC LIP AND CHEEK CREAM
Lipsticks and cream blushes can be used interchangeably not only for ease of use BUT using the same colour on both lips and cheeks is really flattering on the face too!
- This beautiful rose colour is perfect for all complexions to bring life and youth into the face (as we age we lose the natural pinky red tones in our lips and cheeks so a colour like this is perfect!).
- Use as lippie and blush and voila!
- Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E to hydrate the lips and cheeks.
INIKA CERTIFIED ORGANIC EYE LINER- COCO
Eye liner and brow pencil? We think yes! Not only is this brown liner a softer choice for everyday eye looks (and great for blue/green eyes), when you're zipping out the door why not quickly run through the brows as well for added definition and shape?
- Great pigment, creamy consistency and gentle on the eyes.
- The main ingredient in this liner is coconut oil, making it beautifully creamy and nourishing for the delicate eye area and perfect for those with sensitive eyes.
- Saves you buying two pencils that essentially do the same thing!
INIKA BAKED MINERAL BRONZER
Bronzers are great for contouring, defining and giving a summer glow to the face. They also double as the perfect everyday eyeshadow colour for warm, defined eyes.
- This mineral bronzer contains absolutely no hidden nasties and is lightweight, long lasting and gives natural colour to the face.
- Not only is this the perfect contour, very light and easily blended into the skin for a natural finish but it can also be used as an eye shadow.
- The warm, bronze shade is perfect for all complexions and a great way to add definition to the eyes. With a small angled brush you can also use this on the lash line in place of liner- three in one how about that?!
INIKA LOOSE MINERAL EYE SHADOW – PINK FETISH
Not only a beautiful loose shadow to brighten the eyes but the perfect highlighter too!
- These loose shadows are rich in pigment but also easily blendable and buildable because of their mineral consistency.
- This means that not only can you use them as a shadow to draw light to the eyelid but also to highlight to cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow and hairline for a natural but glowing look.