Here at Depths we believe that many things contribute to cultivating beauty. We've covered skincare, makeup, how to optimise a low tox living space, but what about our top beauty tools? If you want to elevate your current beauty regime, then we know your going to love what we have shared below!
ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA
- Promotes lymphatic draining
- Assists with the production of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory molecules in our body to work more efficiently
- Stimulates blood circulation beneath the top layer of your skin to promote collagen
NATURAL MUA REVIEW - My rose quartz gua sha has become a ritual I do 2-3 times per week. Its a process of massaging and pulling the gua sha across the skin to release the build up of toxins and drain them away. Touted as natures botox it helps to lift, firm and stimulate the skin, resulting in increased collagen production and firmer skin. After seeing results after just my first use, I have been hooked ever since!
- Enhances product penetration by up to 40%
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin making skin tighter and more youthful
- May improve facial scarring
NATURAL MUA REVIEW - Dermal rollers contain tiny, tiny needles that create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin. They enhance the efficacy of all your other products by up to 40%, making them a necessary staple for every bathroom cabinet. Not only do they increase collagen production and rejuvenate the complexion, they are also proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Since using my Mukti dermal roller twice per week, I have noticed a reduction in pore size and overall evenness of skin tone. WINNER WINNER!
- Promotes overall oral & digestive health
- Clears toxins & bacteria from the tongue
- Gently stimulates the internal organs
NATURAL MUA REVIEW - Tongue scraping is an ancient Ayurveda practice that has a profound impact on the mouth and gut micro biome. We know that gut health has a significant impact on our skin, so really…need i say more? This quick and easy ritual can be easily added to your morning routine in just seconds. I am totally obsessed with tongue scrapping and The Broad Place copper tongue scrapper is my go to!
- Provides the ultimate deep cleanse and gentle exfoliation
- Eliminates blackheads and dirt whilst absorbing excess oils and toxins
- Balances the skin's pH levels with its natural alkalinity
MY PERSONAL REVIEW - The Mukti Konjac facial buffer is a combination of konjac fibre, kaolin and activated, mineral-rich bamboo charcoal. Used as a traditional beauty therapy cleansing aid for more than 1500 years its the perfect way to eliminate excess oil and toxins our skin is faced with everyday. I add a small amount of cleanser to my sponge twice per week for a deeper cleanse! I find my skin feels cleaner and brighter after every use!
Written by Monique Peters of The Beauty Journal