SUMMER SKIN IN WINTER? NATURAL MOISTURISER and BODY OIL TO HEAL DRY SKIN
The best thing about organic, au naturale, botanical rich skincare is that it quite literally feeds and nourishes our skin cells from the outside in! Our skin absorbs 60-90% of what we put on it so we want to know not only that what we're using is toxin free BUT that we're also giving our skin some serious lovin' - especially on our body, the largest surface area any product is going to cover. Here are some faves we know our skin finds extra yummy!
WHY ARE AU NATURALE BODY PRODUCTS ARE SO IMPORTANT?
- Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs 60-90% of what we put on it
- Products used on our bodies cover the largest surface area of skin (meaning maximum chance of absorption)
- Our skin needs protecting! Throughout the day clothes, weather, air conditioning, free radicals and many other factors dry out, irritate and overload our skin with toxins
- Detoxification - massaging body oils or lotions promotes circulation, lymphatic drainage and detoxification
- Hydration - boosting skin with hydrating botanicals prevents dry skin, scaling, scaring and promotes healing
- Relaxation - that's right! Magnesium and calming essentials oils can be absorbed by the skin to promote relaxation of our muscles and joints
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITES FOR SUMMER SKIN IN WINTER...
Weleda Skin Food
Based on an award winning formula that has been around since 1926, Weleda’s Skin Food is deeply nourishing and hydrating and can be used over the whole body to restore and protect the skin.
- Extracts of calendula, chamomile and wild pansy help to soothe rough skin, and sweet orange and lavender provide a beautiful, calming fragrance.
- The natural oils and waxes from sunflower, lanolin and sweet almond provide a light protective barrier for the skin, making this the perfect cream for banishing dry skin and tackling any harsh weather conditions.
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Oil
What is Sea Buckthorn may you ask?
Well, this summer shrub features bright red, edible berries which are rich in carotenoids, Vitamin E and unsaturated essential fatty acids and is the star of Weleda’s Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Oil.
- This oil also contains light sesame oil, this beautiful product helps to protect, strengthen, and soothe the skin – especially from environmental stressors and following time in the sunshine.
- It also supports the skins natural metabolism and will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated from its fresh, fruity fragrance.
Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
This Regenerating Body Oil allows you to experience an indulgent body treatment from the comfort of your own home – yes please!
- Organic pomegranate seeds provide an abundance of antioxidants which help to fight oxidative stress and reduce the signs of aging, promoting a silky smooth complexion.
- Golden millet and sunflower petal extracts add further goodness to the mix by providing nourishing nutrients which help to support the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Organic macadamia nut and jojoba seed oils are also included which allow for easy absorption and prevent moisture loss out of the skin.
WELEDA'S SPECIAL FOR YOU
Receive a FREE Weleda Tinted Lip Balm Berry Red 10ml (value $15.95) with all orders over $29.95 from www.weleda.com.au
Valid 06/07 – 15/10/18
*One gift per transaction. While stocks last.