NATURAL INGREDIENT STATS AND FACTS
The power of natural ingredients to support wellbeing from the inside out and outside in is truly amazing! And it's not just my personal experience saying this, here are some studies proving that these ingredients really do work some serious magic!
- An Advanced Biomedical Research study found the high antioxidant profile of pomegranate results in its anti-inflammatory, antiatherogenic, antihypertensive and anti-inflammatory properties.
- A report by the Australian Government's Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation found that Kakadu Plum contains 100 times the vitamin C in oranges as well as five times the antioxidants in blueberries.
- A study by Oliveira et al. found that avocado oil can reduce inflammation and promote collagen production.
- Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition state eight preliminary cardiovascular health clinical studies that repeatedly demonstrate the positive effect of avocado on heart health.
- A study in Mexico tested the effects of an avocado rich diet on cholesterol and found after one week that the cholesterol levels of individuals in the high cholesterol group, dropped 17%.
- A 2012 study tested clay jojoba oil face masks