What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a plant with incredible skin supporting properties held in the gel in its thick leaves. This gel can fight bacteria, hydrate the skin and, if ingested, can soothe digestive complaints as well! It has been used throughout history to support well being and to maintain optimum skin condition! Here are some of our favourite benefits of Aloe Vera and products utilising all the Aloe goodness!
What are the benefits of using Aloe Vera?
- Provides vitamins A and B, Folic Acid, nourishing enzymes and amino acids, minerals, proteins as well as, fatty acids, triglycerides and polysaccharides to the skin! The best example of a SUPER food if you ask us!
- Supports skin health- burns, wounds, acne, eczema, irritations, ulcers- you name it, Aloe Vera will help you out!
- Has anesthetic properties- perfect for putting on painful sunburn!
- Highly absorbent meaning its skin nourishing properties can benefit the skin at a deep cellular level
- Protects the skin through locking in moisture
- Can soothe and aid digestive issues too!