A natural beauty staple for hundreds if not thousands of years, this skin prep MUST has staying power - and for good reason! We’re talking CLAY beauties! Yep - derived from finely ground natural rock/soil - clay has formed the basis of skincare long before our time, and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere when it comes to a nourishing, natural skin prep staple!
From bentonite clay to yellow Australian clay, there are a number of different types of clay that can be incorporated into your skin prep regime.
You can count on clay to:
- Exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, leaving clear, glowing skin
- Draw out impurities leaving a tighter base - perfect for long-lasting makeup coverage
- Condition and nourish, leaving skin smooth, plump and ready for seamless makeup application
CLAY PRODUCTS WE’RE LOVING
Bab’s Bodycare Pink Clay & Cacao Face Mask
This mask is a dry blend of Australian clays to exfoliate and detoxify the skin. Simply mix half a teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of water to activate and leave on for 10-15mins.
- Balancing, gentle mask suitable for all skin types
- Conditions skin and fights free radicals while removing dead skin cells to allow better product penetration
- It uses Cacao and Turmeric which are rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and stimulate blood circulation to help draw out toxins
Bab’s Bodycare Facial Exfoliant Scrub & Mask
This blend of plant and clay powders works to buff away dead skin cells while boosting the skin with Vitamins and minerals. Simply mix 1/2 - 1 teaspoons with equal parts water and gently rub in circular motions to exfoliate. It can also be left on as a mask too! Star ingredients include:
- Kakadu Plum and Rice Powder which are rich in antioxidants to brighten, purify and even skin tone
- Yellow Australian Clay draws out impurities, leaving skin tight and toned while buffing away dead skin cells
- Bamboo which is rich in silica to promote healthy skin cells
- Vitamin B and C to brighten the skin and strengthen its connective tissues
- Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin