If we told you we found an ingredient that is not only antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-oxodising, but also smells delicious, is great for sensitive skin AND leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated, would you believe us?
Enter, Lemon Myrtle.
WHAT IS IT?
Lemon Myrtle is a flowering tree native to the subtropical rainforests of central and south-east Queensland. Commonly used for its aromatic purposes and food flavouring, Lemon Myrtle is taking the natural beauty world by storm as the latest super, not-so-secret ingredient!
- High levels of citral (90-98%) - an aroma compound with strong antimicrobial qualities (we’re talking antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic!)
- Calcium, zinc and magnesium rich, supporting oiliness and reducing pore size
- Antioxidant rich to prevent ageing and free radical damage
- Balances the skin’s natural oils, preventing breakouts
- Uplifting, invigorating aroma
LEMON MYRTLE PRODUCTS WE’RE LOVING RIGHT NOW:
RawBeauty Kakadu Plum & Sunflower Body Lotion with Lemon Myrtle
This body lotion uses Australian botanicals to brighten and restore skin leaving it radiant and glowing. It uses star ingredients...
- Kakadu Plum - the highest Vitamin C rich fruit on the planet
- Sunflower Seed Oil - rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate the skin
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf Oil - relieves irritated and dry skin with its anti-bacterial properties
RawBeauty Lemon Myrtle and Elderflower Body Wash
This body wash cleanses skin but works to maintain moisture (rather than stripping the skin) - it also smells DELISH!! Rich in...
- Organic Elderflower Extract - will rejuvenate and brighten dry skin
- Lemon Myrtle - with natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will tighten pores and is great for sensitive skin
- Hydrates skin, leaving it feeling clean yet moisturised