Mumma nature has blessed us with some seriously magical resources to nourish our skin without the need for any toxic nasties! Rosehip is one you very likely have heard of but what exactly is rosehip and why has it been touted a skincare savior in the natural beauty space? Well beauties, here is your answer...
WHAT IS ROSEHIP?
Rosehip is actually the fruit of the rose plant! They are a berry like fruit packed with nutrients and plant based anti-inflammatory properties. The oil from this fruit is where the skincare magic is!
- Rich in Vitamin A to encourage skin cell turnover
- A great source of Vitamin E - an anti-inflammatory antioxidant
- Packed with Vitamin C to promote collagen production and protection against free radicals
- Essential fatty acids to repair, restore and regenerate skin cells - preventing ageing and skin damage
- Lycopene is an antioxidant that will prevent ageing and leave refine skin texture
- Reduces appearance of lines, scars, stretchmarks
- Hydrates skin to improve elasticity and texture
SOME OF OUR FAVE SOURCES OF ROSEHIP OIL?
RosehipPLUS Rosehip Oil
This is a 100% pure Rosehip oil which is certified organic from cold pressed Rosehip berry seeds from Chile! Australian Certified Organic and PETA approved!
KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Oil
This is a Rosehip oil blend which has all the goodness of Rosehip oil with the added benefits of Noni Extract (rich in antioxidants), Seabuckthorn (rich in fatty acids to hydrate the skin) and Pomegranate oil (also rich in free radical protecting antioxidants).
Mukti Rosehip Eye Gel
This eye gel is certified organic and vegan and uses Rosehip oil alongside Aloe Vera to deeply hydrate the eye area, Davidson Plum to boost the skin with collagen boosting Vitamin C and Chamomile to calm any inflammation.
RosehipPLUS Hydrating Day Cream
This daily moisturiser is an easy way to give your skin a daily dose of Rosehip nourishment. It uses Rosehip oil with a blend of chamomile, avocado and rose geranium to hydrate the skin, relieve any inflammation and boost it with antioxidant protection.